MnDOT was the first state agency to apply the Next Generation Energy Act GHG reduction goals to all agency operations, including fleet fuel use and electricity. MnDOT was also the first state in the country to create GHG reduction goals for the state highway construction program.
The annual MnDOT Sustainability and Public Health Report outlines the agency's sustainability goals, progress and strategies for achieving the goals.
- MnDOT 2020 Sustainability and Public Health Report
- MnDOT 2019 Sustainability Report – Progress and Headwinds
- MnDOT 2018 Sustainability Report – Planning for Progress
- MnDOT 2017 Sustainability Report – Identifying Sustainability Strategies
- MnDOT 2016 Sustainability Report – Establishing a Baseline
- Enterprise Sustainability Reporting
- Note: Not compatible with some versions of Internet Explorer