Stillwater Lift Bridge lift schedule
MnDOT officially began the 2023 lift bridge schedule on May 15, 2023.
- The lift schedule is in effect roughly from early May through late October each year. During the lift season, the lift bridge is staffed from 8 a.m. to 12 midnight daily. The bridge will lift on the schedule shown in the graphic if boat traffic is present.
- MnDOT will respond to special openings after 12 midnight with a two-hour notice. Requests are to be made by calling MnDOT’s 24-hour Dispatch at 651-234-7110. Any requests received by marine band radio will be relayed by the bridge tender to the dispatcher.
- Outside of the regular lift season (late October to early May), the bridge will be raised with a 24-hour notice. Requests may be made by calling 651-234-7110.
- During the period when the bridge is staffed, bridge tenders will monitor marine band radio Channel 16. After receiving a call on Channel 16, conversations will be switched to Channel 14.
- Questions or complaints should be called in to 651-234-7110, during normal business hours.