MnDOT releases final Scoping Decision Document for Hwy 252 and I-94 project
ROSEVILLE, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation (MnDOT) has completed the final Scoping Decision Document for the Highway 252 and Interstate 94 project. The project area is between Highway 610 in Brooklyn Park and 4th Street North in Minneapolis. MnDOT hosted a public comment period for the project’s draft Scoping Decision Document earlier this year. The final Scoping Decision Document addresses public and agency comments received during the scoping comment period. The final Scoping Decision Document also describes alternatives that will further be evaluated in an Environmental Impact Statement.
The Final Scoping Decision Document is available on the project website. Hard copies of the final Scoping Decision Document are also available for public review during normal business hours at the following locations:
- MnDOT Central Office Library – 395 John Ireland Boulevard, St. Paul
- MnDOT Metro District Office, 1500 West County Road B2, Roseville
- Brooklyn Park City Hall – 5200 85th Avenue N., Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Park Library – 8500 West Broadway Avenue, Brooklyn Park
- Brooklyn Center City Hall – 6301 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center
- Brookdale Library – 6125 Shingle Creek Parkway, Brooklyn Center
- Minneapolis Public Service Building – 505 4th Avenue S., 2nd Floor, Minneapolis
- Webber Library – 4440 N. Humboldt Avenue, Minneapolis
The purpose of the Highway 252 and Interstate 94 project is to improve the safe and reliable movement of people and goods across multiple modes. For more information, visit the project website and sign up for email updates.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all. If you need an ASL, foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, or would like to request documents in an alternative format (such as braille or large print), please email your request to Janet Miller at ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-366-4720. Please request at least one week in advance.