About the project
- Remove the bridge over Sulphur Lake in Morton
- Remove bridge abutments down to the ground line, then cover with stone riprap to minimize ground disturbance
- Remove old pavements and cover with topsoil and seeded to restore to a natural condition
- Retain a short section of the old roadway and convert to gravel to connect the Sulphur Lake site with the DNR river access parking area
Friday, June 24, 2022
- This project has been completed.
Accessibility and state highway projects
All MnDOT projects--both new construction and rehabilitation projects -- must include an evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
This project is a bridge removal and does not include any ADA accommodations.