Begins April 2022
Redesign and reconstruct three miles of Highway 169 to a new freeway system through Elk River between Highway 101/10 and 197th Avenue, Sherburne County from April 2022 to November 2024.
- Three-year look ahead: 2022-2024 plans, traffic impacts
- Visualization of the future 2024 freeway in Elk River
- Note: Video clip is a work in progress and does not represent all final design details but a three-dimensional computer animated drive through when complete in 2024.
- Final design layout: Documents
- Periodic lane, shoulder or sidewalk closures as crews prepare for construction