|Geographic Region||Trunk Highway||Project Description||Project Budget||Earliest Likely Contract Date|
|Greater Minnesota||T.H. 169||In Elk River, from TH 101 to 197th Avenue, convert to a freeway.||$157 million||2022|
|Greater Minnesota||I-94*||From St. Michael (Trunk Highway 241) to Albertville (County Road 37), add an auxiliary lane.||$56 million||2020|
|Metro District||I-494||From France Avenue to Trunk Highway 77 eastbound and from Trunk Highway 77 to I-35W westbound, add MnPASS lanes in both directions.||$134 million||2021|
|Metro District||I-494/I-35W||Complete Phase 1 of the I-494/I-35W turbine interchange, northbound to westbound directional ramp.||$70 million||2021|
|TOTAL||$417 million||51.1% G.M.
(Note: Project budgets, above, are 10 percent lower than project estimates, found in the complete list of submissions under Submitted Projects.)
* This is the lowest-priced alternative that was submitted. It does not include the interchanges or the Commercial Development road. Those could be added with a local contribution.
- View PDF maps showing all Corridors of Commerce projects from 2013 to 2018
- View a PDF map showing the Greater Minnesota projects
- View a PDF map showing the Twin Cities Metro Area projects
|Return on investment||100|
- Jan. 18 to Feb. 5, 2018 – Public recommendation period
- February to March, 2018 – Project evaluation and scoring
- April 2018 – Project award announcement and release of final scores