Conditions For Release Of Electronic Data From MnDOT's Office Of Land Management
In order to access MnDOT OLM Software products, the user must accept the conditions expressed in Disclaimer and Legal in general and the "Disclaimer for OLM Software" statement in particular.
I accept these conditions.
Disclaimer for OLM Software
The Minnesota Department of Transportation (Department) and the (Receiver) hereby agree that the release of software from this site shall be in accordance with and subject to the following conditions, restrictions, and provisions:
- The Receiver releases the Department from all liability resulting from any inaccuracies in the computer software provided.
- Acceptance of the computer software by the Receiver does not imply current or future support of this software by the Department for use by the Receiver, or that any future revisions of this software will be provided.
- Right of Way Mapping and Monitoring
- Right of Way Map Order Form
- Geodetic Monument Viewer
- MnCORS Network Status Map
- Surveying and Mapping Manuals
- OLM ftp site
- 2007 Adjustment of the National Spatial Reference System in Minnesota - PDF (135 KB) - Explanation and graphical representation
- History of Geodetics In Minnesota - PDF (7.4 MB) - Overview and graphical representation
- Minnesota Calibration Base Line Data - (NGS Website) NGS information on calibration sites throughout the state.
Software applications and technical resources
The Office of Land Management has created and maintains an array of software and technical documents to assist surveying and mapping professionals with coordinate conversion, transformation and comparison and with other surveying calculations.
Office of Land Management Software
- Projection and Coordinate Conversion Software
- MnCon ** New Version
- MnConX **
- Conad 83
- Conad 27
- MnDOT Survey Software
- MnDataSheet **
- MnGetDataSheets **
- MnMultShot **
- MnViewControl **
- HP33s Programs
- HP35s Programs
** See "New Software Format Notes" on the Download Page or PDF (228 KB)
Map Projection and Parameter Information
This page provides an explanation of the Minnesota County Coordinate System the parameters necessary to perform conversions of coordinates between map projections used in the State of Minnesota.