- Pavement Interactive
- Seal Coat Design
- Test Section Tracking
- Seasonal Load Limits
- Construction Tools
- Mn/DOT Library
- Research Services
- Local Road Research Board
- Transportation Engineering and Road Research Alliance
- Long Term Pavement Performance
- Transportation Research Board
- Center for Transportation Studies
- Center for Transportation Research and Education
- Shingle Recycling
Seal Coat Design Program
The Seal Coat Design Program was developed as an aid to determine the materials, application rates and quantities for a seal coat.
To run on Windows XP or older versions of Windows download here.
To run on Windows XP with Service Pack 3 or newer versions of Windows, ensure that Microsoft Access 2010 with Service Pack 1 or Microsoft Access Runtime 2010 with Service Pack 1 is preinstalled, then download either Seal Coat Design (32-bit) or Seal Coat Design (64-bit), depending on the bit version of Microsoft Access 2010 installed.
Seal Coat Design Handbook
The Seal Coat Handbook, developed under a LRRB research project and updated in 2006, is also available as a PDF for download.