TH 210 Flood Repair
SP 0916-29, Planned Letting 03/15
Project purpose, benefits
The purpose of this project is to stabilize slopes damaged during the June 2012 flooding on TH 210 in Jay Cooke State Park. The project area has been closed to traffic because of substantial damage from the June 2012 flooding. MnDOT will reconstruct the roadway to a level that will minimize the future risk of roadway damage due to landslides.
The exact scope of the project continues to be refined, so the estimate for this project ranges between $10 and $20 million. It is possible that this project will be let with a ‘fixed cost, variable scope’ structure.
- Request for Letters of Interest (Word) - July 24, 2014
- RFQ - Sept. 10, 2014
- Shortlisted Teams (Word) Nov. 6, 2014
- SOQ Scoring Breakdown (DOC, 51 KB) - Dec. 5, 2014
- RFP (planned for December)
- Draft Scoring Criteria (Word) Sept. 25, 2014
- Letting (planned for March, 2015)
RFQ kickoff meeting
Sept. 10, 2014
10 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Jay Cooke Park River Inn Building
780 Hwy 210
Near Carlton, MN