Hwy 212 - through Chaska, Eden Prairie and Chanhassen
SP 1017-12, Letting 03/04/05
Project purpose, benefits
- Traffic congestion in the southwest Minneapolis/St. Paul suburbs has necessitated the need to expand the trunk highway system through the cities of Chaska, Eden Praire and Chanhassen.
- The project includes construction of a 4-lane new alignment through these communities.
- The project includes approximately 11 miles of new freeway construction with six new interchanges.
- Cost: $238 million
- State Project Number: 1017-12
Proposals, clarifications, information
- Opened to traffic summer 2008
- Bid Award Score Summary (PDF, 0.5 MB) - March 4, 2005
Form 14 proposal price forms
- TH 212 Constructors (PDF, 0.5 MB)
- Granite McCrossan (PDF, 0.5 MB)
- Zumbro River Constructors (PDF, 0.5 MB)
- RFQ (PDF, 0.5 MB) - March 26, 2004
- RFP (FTP)