Benson ADA project
SP 7608-19, Letting November 2016
The purpose of this project is to improve the pedestrian ADA facilities along the approximately 5.5 miles of state highway in Benson with appropriate and compliant designs. The work will occur along highways 29, 12, and 9. The project will also include drainage, signal, and grading work required to complete the necessary ADA improvements as well as storm sewer replacement and two minor intersection modifications on the highways themselves. Shortly following the completion of this project a separate contract will be executed to mill and overlay the highways.
- Request for Letters of Interest (Word) – Feb. 9, 2016
- RFQ (Word) – May 17, 2016
- Shortlisted Teams (Word) – July 19, 2016
- RFP – Aug. 9, 2016
- Letting – Nov. 16, 2016
- Construction Start – April 2017
- Apparent Best-Value (Excel) – Nov. 16, 2016
To be determined, but the majority of the oversight will likely be provided internally.