This project is complete
Summary of MnDOT work
- Shoulder widening and culvert replacements along 11 miles of Hwy 68 from North Grant Street in Minneota to the Redwood River in Marshall.
- Drainage repairs near Porter are also included in the project.
- Click here to view an overview of the project including the layout
Wider shoulders on Hwy 68
- Hwy 68 is 32 feet wide, with 4-foot paved shoulders and 12-foot driving lanes.
- With construction complete, Hwy 68 has wider shoulders between Minneota and Marshall by adding 4 feet of gravel on each side.