Southeast Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership
- Transportation Alternatives Full Application – 2024 Funding
- Transportation Alternatives Guidebook – 2024 Funding
- F.Y. 2024 Road and Bridge Project Solicitation
- Coming Soon
An ATP is a group of traditional and non-traditional transportation partners including representatives from MnDOT, Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPO), Regional Development Commissions (RDC), counties, cities, tribal governments, special interests, and the public that have the responsibility of developing a regional transportation improvement program for their area of the state. The ATP process was introduced in the early 1990’s to ensure stakeholder participation in the investment of federal transportation funding. The ATP process provides for early and continuous involvement in the development of the State Transportation Improvement Plan, a four year list of projects that are expected to be done within that timeframe.
- Map-21 implementation history (PDF)
- Jurisdictional realignment (PDF)
- 20-year Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
ATP 6 Operating Procedures & Policies
November 8, 2019
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Meeting minutes and agendas
The District 6 ATP includes MnDOT staff, city, county and Tribal representatives and representative from local planning organizations. View member list and contact information (Word).