Southeast Minnesota ATP
The District 6 ATP includes MnDOT staff, city, county and Tribal representatives and representative from local planning organizations. View member list and contact information (PDF).
District 6 Building Headquarters
May 12, 2017
An ATP is a group of traditional and non-traditional transportation partners including representatives from MnDOT, Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPO), Regional Development Commissions (RDC), counties, cities, tribal governments, special interests, and the public that have the responsibility of developing a regional transportation improvement program for their area of the state. The ATP process was introduced in the early 1990’s to ensure stakeholder participation in the investment of federal transportation funding. The ATP process provides for early and continuous involvement in the development of the State Transportation Improvement Plan, a four year list of projects that are expected to be done within that timeframe.
- Map-21 implementation history (PDF)
- Jurisdictional realignment (PDF)
- 20-year Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
Region 10 Transit Coordination Plan
Region 10 in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Transportation is releasing the draft 2017 Regional Transit Coordination Plan for Southeast Minnesota for public comment. This plan brought together stakeholders from across the 11 county region in Southeast Minnesota to coordinate the future of transit service over the next five years. A special focus of the plan was on human service transit services for the elderly, persons of low income, persons with disabilities, and veterans. The plan was last updated in 2011 and this plan update is a federal requirement to receive transit funding for communities in the region.
Public comment and input will be accepted until Thursday, May 11th, 2017. Please submit comments, input or questions to Andrew Andrusko, Principal Planner at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-286-7595.
ATP 6 Transportation Alternatives Program Solicitation – 2016
- Guidebook and Application Reference Material (PDF)
- 2016 TAP Application Form (Word)
- Application Score Sheet 2016 (Word)
- DNR Blazing Star State Trail (PDF)
- La Crescent Wagon Wheel Trail Phase 3 (PDF)
- Red Wing River Front Trail (PDF)
- Rochester Trail along Broadway and Hwy 14 (PDF)
- Rushford-Peterson SRTS Project (PDF)
F.Y. 2021 Road and Bridge Project Solicitation
- Annual Milestone Report (Word)
- Project Solicitation and Prioritization Letter - 2021 (PDF)
- STIP Application - 2021 (Word)
- Locally Approved City and County Projects - 2020 (PDF)
- Federal Target Breakdown of ATP Managed Funds for 2021 (PDF)