Southeast Minnesota ATP
The District 6 ATP includes MnDOT staff, city, county and Tribal representatives and representative from local planning organizations. View member list and contact information (PDF).
District 6 Building Headquarters
April 13, 2018 - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
May 11, 2018 - 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Meeting minutes and agendas
An ATP is a group of traditional and non-traditional transportation partners including representatives from MnDOT, Metropolitan Planning Organizations (MPO), Regional Development Commissions (RDC), counties, cities, tribal governments, special interests, and the public that have the responsibility of developing a regional transportation improvement program for their area of the state. The ATP process was introduced in the early 1990’s to ensure stakeholder participation in the investment of federal transportation funding. The ATP process provides for early and continuous involvement in the development of the State Transportation Improvement Plan, a four year list of projects that are expected to be done within that timeframe.
- Map-21 implementation history (PDF)
- Jurisdictional realignment (PDF)
- 20-year Statewide Multimodal Transportation Plan
ATP 6 Operating Procedures & Policies
Region 10 Transit Coordination Plan
Region 10 in collaboration with the Minnesota Department of Transportation is releasing the 2017 Regional Transit Coordination Plan for Southeast Minnesota. This plan brought together stakeholders from across the 11 county region in Southeast Minnesota to coordinate the future of transit service over the next five years. A special focus of the plan was on human service transit services for the elderly, persons of low income, persons with disabilities, and veterans. The plan was last updated in 2011 and updates to the plan are a federal requirement to receive transit funding for communities in the region. The ATP-6 adopted the plan on May 12th, 2017. MnDOT will be working with regional transit partners and stakeholders to implement the plan moving forward.
For more information, please contact Tracy Schnell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 507-286-7599.
ATP 6 Transportation Alternatives Program Solicitation – 2017-2018
Mississippi Blufflands State Trail - Red Wing Riverfront
- City of Red Wing 2018 TAP application
- City of Red Wing 2018 TAP application - MnDOT D6 other funding
- MN-MRPC Red Wing TAP letter of support
- 2018 Red Wing MnDOT TAP application - Mississippi Blufflands Trail - Red Wing Riverfront
- 2005 Red Wing Riverfront Redevelopment Plan - Sec 5 relevant parts
- 2011 Red Wing Bike and Pedestrian Plan - Sec 5 relevant pages
- 2016 Great River Road CMP - relevant pages
- 2016 MnDOT MnGO Statewide Bicycle System Plan
Broadway Street Road Diet
Kasson Safe Routes to School
TH 61 Recontruction
Rochester 2022 Bundled Trail Project
Rushford-Peterson Safe Routes to School Project
Wabasha County Highway 1 - Sidewalk Improvement
F.Y. 2022 Road and Bridge Project Solicitation
- Project Solicilicitation and Priorit\iziation Letter - 2022
- STIP Application - 2022
- Locally Aproved City and County Projects - 2021
- ATP 6 Surface Transportation Program - Small Urban and Rural Boundaries
- Federal Target Breakdown of ATP Managed Funds
- Annual Milestone Report - 2022
- FY 2019 - 2022 ATP Program