Take the demonstration project survey! See below to learn more.
The Minnesota Department of Transportation is partnering with the City of Henning for the 2024 reconstruction project on Highway 108 in Henning.
The project will address pavement concerns, pedestrian accessibility (ADA) requirements and storm sewer needs.
The City of Henning has been working with MnDOT and PartnerSHIP 4 Health to conduct a planning study ahead of MnDOT's design phase to help aid them in applying for Transportation Alternative grants.
Key project elements
- Reconstruct Highway 108 in Henning
- Proposed downtown Complete Streets reconstruction
- Sanitary sewer replacements
- Sidewalk improvements
- Bicycle and pedestrian accessibility upgrades
- Potential for additional right of way for construction
- Construction impacts, such as detours, closures and delays
- Environmental impacts, including tree removals
- Business impacts