Seeds student worker program current openings
- Location: 395 John Ireland Blvd, Saint Paul MN 55155
- Office: Office of Freight and Commercial Vehicle Operations – Modal Planning and Program Management Division
- Majors: Office Technology, Business Management, Business Administration
This student worker position exists to provide administrative and clerical support to the MnDOT Oversize and Overweight Transportation Permit section.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Triaging or handling incoming information calls in the Oversize-Overweight call center.
- Data entry of new customer account requests.
- Data entry of faxed/emailed permit applications into permitting system.
- Assist haulers with annual route pre-approvals.
- Issue annual oversize/overweight permit renewals.
- Issue oversize/overweight single trip permits.
- Call customers when there is a need for additional information.
- Maintain printer and fax machine supplies.
- Assist unit Supervisor with special projects.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Location: 395 John Ireland Blvd., St. Paul, MN 55155
- Office: Administration
- Majors: Information Technology or Business
This position is to serve as a customer support representative and technical assistance for the Project and Mobile Technology Unit. The position is responsible for assisting customers primarily at Central Office and other locations during business hours. Examples of work include:
- Provide customer support
- Troubleshoot basic issues (Device, iTunes Password, Outlook or email, etc)
- Manage the Mobile Technology Shared inbox
- Order devices/ data from vendor(S) from PO’s
- Maintain accuracy of CO Mobile Tech Master Spreadsheet
- Prepare monthly Airwatch Report changes
- Maintain Mobile Device Remedy (Offboarding Tickets)
- Restore or wipe devices
- Serve as point of contact support to Tec Center
- Work on various special projects to further develop the statewide Mobile Technology Restoring Project