Highway 210 lane closures between Brainerd and Ironton Sept. 25–29
BAXTER, Minn.— Motorists can expect periodic lane closures and delays as crews seal road surface cracks Highway 210 between Brainerd and Ironton, Crow Wing County, Sept. 25–29.
Work will occur on good weather days during daylight hours. Motorists will encounter periodic lane closures, lane shifts, flaggers and use of a pilot car. Work will be done in segments, so expect the work area to change and move.
MnDOT advises travelers to always slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution. Other reminders:
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones.
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change.
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment.
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300.
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel.
MnDOT will clean and crack seal the pavement, which will preserve the surface and extend the life of the road.
# # #