Find 2022 construction updates at the "Updates" tab.
In 2022, MnDOT and the City of Frazee partnered to reconstruct Highway 87 in the city of Frazee. Construction was completed in stages to minimize local traffic and business impacts.
Current traffic impacts
- Lane closures on Hwy 87 and Hwy 10 near/on the Hwy 87 overpass (Phase 4)
About the project
North River Drive in Frazee to the south side of the Hwy 10 interchange
- ADA/sidewalk improvements
- Shared use path on the west side of Hwy 87
- Slight realignment of Hwy 87 centerline to the southeast to accommodate the shared use path
- Parking restrictions
- Railroad signal modifications
- Grade correction near Town Lake
Maple Avenue to Second Street SW
- City utility replacement (city cost)
Virtual tour of the MnDOT Complete Streets Project.
360 degree project tour