Greater Minnesota Transit Investment Plan (2011)
The Greater Minnesota Transit Investment Plan was developed by MnDOT in 2011 to determine the level of funding required to meet at least 80 percent of total transit service needs in greater Minnesota by July 1, 2015, and at least 90 percent of total transit service needs in greater Minnesota by July 1, 2025. The plan sets priorities for transit investments in scenarios of both expanded and contracted future funding.
Download complete plan
- Transit Needs Calculation Technical Memorandum - PDF (247 KB)
- Technical Analysis Documentation Memorandum - pending
- Public Involvement Strategy - PDF (161 KB)
- Focus Group Summary Report - PDF (551 KB)
- Demographic Profile Sample Maps