Cambridge community invited to Hwy 95 project open house May 24
ST. CLOUD, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation invites the community to attend a public open house to learn about plans to improve Highway 95 through Cambridge, Isanti County, on Wednesday, May 24.
The meeting will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. at the Cambridge Public Library, 111 N Dellwood St., Cambridge. Guests will have the opportunity to visit with project staff, ask questions and view design layouts. The event is drop-in style to better fit individual schedules. Guests may arrive and leave at their convenience.
In 2026, MnDOT will reconstruct and improve Highway 95 between Fern Street and Fillmore Street. Crews will:
- Expand the four-lane segment from Fillmore Street to Ashland Street, includes sidewalks and adjacent entrances
- Reconstruct from Fern Street to Ashland Street, includes sidewalks and adjacent entrances
- Replace underground storm sewer and utilities
- Upgrade signal systems and install fiber optic cable
- Upgrade overhead streetlights
- Reconstruct the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway crossing
For more information or to sign up for project email updates, visit Highway 95—Cambridge project webpage or contact Russell Fellbaum, project development manager, at email@example.com or 320-247-3138.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all. If you need an ASL, foreign language interpreter or other reasonable accommodation, or need documents in an alternative format (such as braille or large print), please email your request to Janet Miller at ADArequest.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-366-4720.