Update: No travel advisories lifted on most highways in northwest Minnesota
Highway 75 from Crookston to Perley remains no travel advised due to drifting snow
BEMIDJI, Minn. – (7:45 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation has lifted all but one of the no travel advisories in northwest Minnesota. Highway 75 from Crookston to Perley remains no travel advised due to blowing and drifting snow. Although conditions have improved, motorists should continue to use caution and drive to the conditions. When a road status has changed, it will be updated on www.511mn.org.
No travel advised:
- Hwy 75 - Crookston to Perley
Previously listed as no travel advised:
- Hwy 1 – Warren to North Dakota border
- Hwy 2 - Erskine to North Dakota border
- Hwy 9 - Crookston to Borup
- Hwy 75 - Warren to Perley
- Hwy 102 – Crookston to Fertile
- Hwy 200- Ada to North Dakota border
- Hwy 220 – Climax to Alvarado
Please check 511mn.org for specific route information.
Important: road conditions shown on 511mn.org only reflect state highway conditions. Please check with your county, city and township for their road conditions and travel guidance.
For additional tips on safe winter driving, go to mndot.gov/workzone/winter.html.