Hwy 67 in Redwood Falls closed Nov. 1-2 for city project
WILLMAR, Minn. – Highway 67/East Broadway Street in Redwood Falls will be closed Tuesday, Nov. 1 through Wednesday, Nov. 2, from its intersection with U.S. Highway 71/South Mill Street to Drew Street for a city utility project.
Traffic will be detoured to Redwood County Road 101 and Hwy 71/19 (detour map attached).
Work zone safety reminders
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that is blocked by barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times