Public information meeting set Sept. 13 for Hwy 52 study from Hader to Zumbrota
ZUMBROTA, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation invites the public to attend a public information meeting on Tuesday, Sept. 13 to provide their concerns and goals for the future of Highway 52 from Hader to Zumbrota.
- Time: 5-7 p.m., presentations will start at 5:15 and 6:15 p.m.
- Date: Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022
- Place: Zumbrota VFW Club, 25 E. First St., Zumbrota, MN 55992
- Information: The meeting will be open house style, however a presentation will start at 5:15 p.m. and again at 6:15 p.m. People are encouraged to stop by any time and review the information, discuss issues with the MnDOT project team and then depart when it suits their schedule.
People unable to attend the meeting will be able to review the information and provide comments at talk.dot.state.mn.us/hwy-52-hader-zumbrota-study.
MnDOT along with Goodhue County is conducting a Planning and Environmental Linkages (PEL) study. The study will examine the Highway 52 corridor between Hader and Zumbrota.
The study seeks to consider the benefits and impacts of proposed transportation system improvements to the environment, communities and economy in the Highway 52 corridor. It considers elements that improve safety, manage access, improve freight movement, address agricultural transportation needs, manage congestion into the future and encourage economic development.
Stay connected, informed
- Learn more about the project and sign up for email and text message updates at the MnDOT construction project website or check out all of the MnDOT construction projects in the region at MnDOT’s website.
- Interested in a job with MnDOT? Career information for the State of Minnesota can be found at the Minnesota Management and Budget website . Come join us.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all people in their programs, services and activities.
- If you need an ASL, a foreign language interpreter, or documents in an alternative format (such as braille, large print or in a different language) at no cost, please email your request to Janet Miller at ADArequest.email@example.com or call 651-366-4720. Relay service: 711.
- If you need any another reasonable accommodation to participate (such as seating modification or auxiliary aids), please email your request to Accessibility.DOT@state.mn.us or call 1-833-400-8432. Relay service: 711.