MnDOT to host public open house on June 28 for multiple St. Peter area projects
MANKATO, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation invites the public to attend an in-person open house on Tuesday, June 28 from 4:30 to 7 p.m. at the St. Peter Community Center Gym, 600 S. 5th St., to learn about several upcoming projects in the St. Peter area.
Six projects will be featured at the open house, ranging from construction years 2022 to 2028, including:
- Hwy 169: Robart’s Creek bridge replacement (2022)
- Hwy 169: Hwy 22/Hwy 99 intersections (2023)
- Hwy 22: Mankato to St. Peter (2024-2025)
- Hwy 169: Broadway Ave. to Union St. (2026)
- Hwy 22: Nicollet County Road 20 to Hwy 111 (2026)
- Hwy 22: Hwy 169 to County Road 20 (2028)
Staff from MnDOT will be available to provide information about each project, including improvements and potential detour routes. There is no formal presentation planned, and attendees are welcome to arrive any time.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all. If you need an ASL, foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, or need documents in an alternative format (such as braille or large print), please email your request to Janet Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 651-366-4720.