Traffic impacts to Hwy 59 in Clarkfield due to water main break
WILLMAR, Minn. – Highway 59 near the intersection of 13th Avenue in Clarkfield will be reduced to one lane, temporarily, on Thursday, January 20, so that the city of Clarkfield can repair a water main break. Flaggers will be present directing traffic.
The project is scheduled to be complete by the end of the day.
Work zone safety reminders
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that is blocked by barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times