Hwy 212 in Granite Falls will close January 11 for one day
WILLMAR, Minn. — Hwy 212 in Granite Falls will temporary close Tuesday, January 11, from 13th Street to 15th Street so that the city of Granite Falls can complete utility work. Traffic will be detoured on 13th Street, 9th Avenue and 15th Street.
The project is scheduled to be complete by the end of the day with Wednesday, January 12 scheduled as a backup date.
Work zone safety reminders
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that is blocked by barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times