Hwy 12 in Willmar reduced to one lane each direction at 6th St SE
WILLMAR, Minn. — U.S. Highway 12/Litchfield Avenue in Willmar is temporarily reduced to one lane each direction at 6th Street Southeast due to a watermain break. Crews will be repairing the watermain and the concrete pavement through the end of the week.
Travelers are asked to slow down and use caution through the work zone.
Watch for orange cones
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times