Hwy 75 reduced to one lane in Pipestone on July 15
Flagging operation in place
WILLMAR, Minn. – Highway 75 will be reduced to one lane in Pipestone from Fourth Street to Sixth Street on Thursday, July 15. Crews will be installing safety demonstration projects from 8 a.m. until noon, and a flagging operation will direct traffic through the work zone. A map of the project area is below.
For information about the demonstration projects, visit mndot.gov/d8/projects/hwy75demonstrationproject.
Watch for orange cones
MnDOT asks drivers to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times