Public information meeting set July 7 Hwy 250 repaving, culvert replacement project
LANESBORO, Minn. – The Minnesota Department of Transportation invites the public to attend a public meeting Wednesday, July 7, 2021, to hear updates and learn about the start of construction on the Hwy 250 Lanesboro paving and culvert replacement project.
Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Date: Wednesday, July 7
Place: Lanesboro Community Center, 202 Parkway Ave. S, Lanesboro, MN 55949.
Information: The meeting will be open house style, so people may arrive at any time and review the information, discuss issues with the contractor and MnDOT team and then depart when it suits their schedule.
Those who are unable to attend will be able to find information about the project posted on MnDOT’s website at the time of the meeting and be able to follow up with MnDOT staff if they have any questions.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all. If you need an ASL, a foreign language interpreter, or other reasonable accommodation, or need documents in an alternative format (such as braille or large print), please email your request to Janet Miller at ADArequest.email@example.com or call 651-366-4720.
- Construction is expected to begin July 12
- Repave 8.5 miles of Hwy 250 from South Branch of Root River to Hwy 30
- Replace eight culverts
- Hwy 250 detour in place up to 10 weeks
- Home owners and businesses will have access
- Hwy 250 detour planned for up to 10 weeks
- Motorists on the north end of Hwy 250 wanting to reach Lanesboro will be detoured east on Hwy 30 to Fillmore County Road 26 to Peterson, then Hwy 16 southwest to Lanesboro