Repair work at Hwy 7 and Hwy 25 roundabout June 28
Expect short delays
WILLMAR, Minn. — Patching crews will repair the roadway at the Hwy 7 and Hwy 25 roundabout on Monday, June 28. The roundabout is located five miles east of Hollywood on Hwy 7, and two miles north of Mayer on Hwy 25. Work is expected to be complete by end of day.
A flagging operation will direct travelers through the roundabout. Short delays are possible; allow extra time and use caution through the work zone.
Watch for orange cones
MnDOT asks drivers to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times