Hwy 19 reduced to one lane in Marshall at Mustang Trail
WILLMAR, Minn. —Eastbound Highway 19/East College Drive has been reduced to one lane in Marshall, from Mustang Trail to Jewett Street, while crews repair buckled pavement.
The lane will remain barricaded through the weekend and repairs are expected to be completed by end of day Monday, June 7.
Watch for orange cones
MnDOT asks drivers to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times