Hwy 274 in Wood Lake closed for city project beginning June 1
WILLMAR, Minn. – Highway 274 will be closed in Wood Lake, from 3rd Avenue to South Avenue, beginning Tuesday, June 1, while the City of Wood Lake completes utility work. Follow posted detour.
The project is scheduled to run until June 18.
Watch for orange cones
Travelers may encounter lane closures or lane shifts, uneven road surfaces, heavy equipment and other unexpected obstacles when driving near or through work zones. MnDOT asks drivers to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate with care and caution
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times