Hwy 67 in Clarkfield closed for city project beginning May 3
WILLMAR, Minn. – Highway 67 will be closed in Clarkfield, from U.S. Highway 59 to 450th Street, beginning Monday, May 3, while the City of Clarkfield completes utility work. A detour will be in place and traffic will be routed on Yellow Medicine County Roads 8 and 5, and U.S. Highway 59.
The project is scheduled to run until May 17.
Watch for orange cones
Travelers may encounter lane closures or lane shifts, uneven road surfaces, heavy equipment and other unexpected obstacles when driving near or through work zones. MnDOT asks drivers to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate with care and caution
- Stay alert; watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient and expect delays, especially during peak travel times