All pedestrian and traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Thu, July 29 through Mon, Aug. 16
- Improvements are being made at Concordia Ave. between Dale St. and Saint Albans St.
Mon, June 21 through Mon, Aug. 9
- Improvements are being made at St. Anthony Ave. near Aldine St.
Mon, May 3 through Mon, Aug. 9
- Improvements are being made at the following locations:
- St. Anthony Ave. between Dale St. and Kent St.
- St. Anthony Ave. between Pascal St. and Hamline Ave.
Information about upcoming project work will be posted as details become available. Pedestrians should expect impacts to sidewalks while improvements are being made at each location. Please follow the pedestrian detours.
About this project
MnDOT will replace sections of sidewalk in state highway right-of-way along St. Anthony Ave. (north of I-94) and Concordia Ave. (south of I-94). Replacement will upgrade the sidewalk and approaches to meet Americans with Disability Act (ADA) standards. This project will not replace all sidewalk within the project area.
Summary of work
- ADA pedestrian ramps and sidewalks improvements along St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave. between Western Ave. and Hwy 280 in St. Paul
- Limited tree removal and replacement
- Sidewalk improvements at the following locations:
- Cretin Ave. at Vandalia St.
- Cleveland Ave. at Gilbert St.
- Prior Ave. between Cleveland Ave. and St. Anthony Ave.
- Concordia Ave. near Pierce St.
- Concordia Ave. between Fry St. and Snelling Ave.
- Concordia Ave. between Asbury St. and Pascal St.
- Concordia Ave. between Griggs St. and Lexington Ave.
- Concordia Ave. between Dale St. and Mackubin St.
- St. Anthony Ave. at Lexington Pkwy.
- East side of Fairview Ave. between Iglehart Ave. and Carroll Ave.
- East side of Prior Ave. between University Ave. and Oakley Ave.
- Both sides of Victoria St. between St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave.
- Both sides of Lexington Ave. between St. Anthony Ave. and Fuller Ave.