All pedestrian and traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Information about upcoming project work will be posted as details become available. Improvements will be made at the following locations:
- Cretin Ave. and Vandalia St.
- Cleveland Ave. and Gilbert St.
- Concordia Ave. near Pierce St.
- St. Anthony near Aldine St.
- Concordia Ave. near Snelling Ave.
- Concordia Ave. between Asbury St. and Pascal St.
- St. Anthony between Pascal St. and Hamline Ave. (new sidewalk)
- Concordia Ave. between Griggs St. and Lexington Ave.
- St. Anthony and Lexington Pkwy.
- Concordia Ave. between Dale St. and Mackubin St.
- St. Anthony between Dale St. and Kent St.
About this project
MnDOT will replace sections of sidewalk in state highway right-of-way along St. Anthony Ave. (north of I-94) and Concordia Ave. (south of I-94). Replacement will upgrade the sidewalk and approaches to meet Americans with Disability Act (ADA) standards. This project will not replace all sidewalk within the project area.
Summary of work
- ADA pedestrian ramps and sidewalks improvements along St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave. between Western Ave. and Hwy 280 in St. Paul
- Limited tree removal and replacement
- Sidewalk improvements at the following locations:
- East side of Fairview Ave. between Iglehart Ave. and Carroll Ave.
- East side of Prior Ave. between University Ave. and Oakley Ave.
- Both sides of Victoria St. between St. Anthony Ave. and Concordia Ave.
- Both sides of Lexington Ave. between St. Anthony Ave. and Fuller Ave.