About this project
A 3.7-mile section of Hwy 61 between I-35 in Wyoming and Hwy 8 in Forest Lake will undergo a road resurfacing project. The work will include pavement work, drainage, right turn lanes, safety and pedestrian improvements.
Summary of work
Hwy 61 between Fenwick Ave. and Fallbrook Ave.
- The City of Wyoming will be working on a project to replace existing sanitary sewer on Viking Blvd.
Hwy 61 at 240th, 260th and 264th Streets
- Add right turn lanes
- Upgrade and add pedestrian improvements to meet ADA standards
Hwy 61 between Hwy 8 and I-35
- Construct new signal system at intersection of Fallbrook Ave. and Hwy 61/Viking Blvd.
- Construct new intersection lighting at the intersection of Hwy 61 and 250th St.
- Restore drainage pipes and structures
- Resurface existing pavement and add new pavement markings
- Replace signs