All MnDOT projects - both new construction and rehabilitation projects - must include evaluation to ensure compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Components can include, but are not limited to adding curb cuts, truncated domes and accessible pedestrian signals. Read about MnDOT's transition plan to comply with the ADA.
Specifics for this project
- We are making ADA improvements at the following locations:
- 28th St.
- 26th St.
- Cedar Ave. and 24th St.
- Cedar Ave. and SB Hwy 55 ramp end
- Cedar Ave. and NB Hwy 55 ramp end
- Pedestrian crossing at 22nd St. and Little Earth trail
- Franklin Ave. and Bloomington Ave.
- Franklin Ave. and 16th Ave.
- We are making sidewalk ADA improvements at the following locations:
- Walk construction along Cedar Ave. near 24th St. to make connection to Little Earth Trail
- On Franklin Ave. between Bloomington Ave. and 17th Ave.
- On Little Earth Trail between Franklin Ave. and 22nd St.