All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Permanent closures and access changes
- Left turn lane from SB Snelling Ave. to Hamline Ave. is permanently closed
- An opening will remain in the cable barrier that will allow bicyclists and pedestrians to cross at this intersection
- Permanent access changes at Snelling Ave. and Glenhill Rd. to prevent illegal u-turns
- Traffic on SB Snelling Ave. can no longer make a u-turn at Glenhill Rd.
- Traffic can no longer turn left from Glenhill Rd. to NB Snelling Ave.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Traffic impacts during construction are anticipated to be minimal.
Mid-April through May 2021
- Snelling Ave. to Glenhill Rd. is closed as crews construct permanent concrete curbs to replace the temporary posts. Residents should access the neighborhood via Asbury St.
- Northbound detour: North on Snelling Ave. to Co. Rd. E2 to SB Snelling Ave. to Asbury St.
- Southbound detour: South on Snelling Ave. to Asbury St.
- View map of closure (PNG)