About this project
MnDOT, in coordination with the City of Farmington, Empire Township and Dakota County, constructed a roundabout at the intersection of Co. Rd. 66. The roundabout will improve safety, the overall operation at the intersection and reduce delays at Co. Rd. 66.
Summary of work
- Constructed a new roundabout at Hwy 3/Co. Rd. 66
- Constructed trail on Co. Rd. 66 from Hwy 3 to Cascade Dr.
- Constructed a trail on the east side of Hwy 3 from Co. Rd. 66 to 209th St. W
- Constructed trail on west side of Hwy 3 from 205th St. to Willow St.
- Improved drainage
- Added landscaping near roundabout