All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project.
7 a.m. Mon, April 12 through late May
- Hwy 25 is closed in both directions between High St. and Steven St. in Watertown. Expect delays.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be posted as details become available. Motorists can expect lane and road closures with detours as work is completed.
About this project
Summary of work
- Resurface Hwy 25 south of 1st St./Co. Rd. 30 in Mayer to State St. in Watertown
- Reconstruct Hwy 25 pavement and add curb and gutter between High St. and White St. in Watertown and add sidewalk on both sides of Hwy 25
- Construct trail on east side of Hwy 25 from High St. to Hutchinson Rd.
- Construct right turn lane at 32nd St. south of Watertown
- Improve drainage and construct ponds
- Construct sidewalk from 5th St. to 7th St. roundabout in Mayer
- Propose upgrades to sidewalks to meet current American With Disability Standards (ADA)
- Mayer sidewalk upgrades between 1st St./Co. Rd. 30 and 5th St.
- Watertown sidewalk upgrades between White St. and State St.