All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent. All businesses and residences will remain accessible throughout the project. The main detour navigates traffic around the entire project area using Hwy 282, Hwy 21 and Hwy 19 (PNG).
5 a.m. Mon, May 2 through mid-summer
- Hwy 13 is closed in both directions between Hwy 282 and the intersection of County Hwy 10
- Regional detour: Hwy 282, Hwy 21 and Hwy 19 (PNG)
- Detour for north Hwy 13: Hwy 13 to County Hwy 10 to Fairlawn Ave. back to Hwy 13 (PNG)
- Detour for north 13 to Hwy 282: Hwy 13 to County Hwy 10 to Baseline Ave. to Hwy 282 (PNG)
- Detour for south Hwy 13: Hwy 13 to Fairlawn Ave. to CO. Hwy 10 (PNG) (County Hwy 10/Vergus Ave. intersection will temporarily become an “All Way Stop” throughout construction)
- Note: East/west and south access on County Hwy 10 will remain open unless crews are working at the intersection.
Information about upcoming traffic impacts will be provided as details become available. Motorists can expect lane and road closures with detours as work is completed. Hwy 13 will be closed in segments throughout the project area for approximately four months, starting at the north end of Hwy 13.