MnDOT postpones I-94 open house in Maple Grove until Feb. 7
ROSEVILLE, Minn - The Minnesota Department of Transportation has postponed the Interstate 94 open house in Maple Grove scheduled for tonight because of inclement weather.
Those interested in learning more about noise walls and the environmental assessment for construction work on Interstate 94 between Maple Grove and Rogers are encouraged to attend the rescheduled open house Thursday, Feb. 7 from 6-8 p.m., at the Maple Grove Government Center, Emergency Operations Room No. 10, 12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway in Maple Grove.
The work from Maple Grove to Rogers is part of the I-94 Maple Grove to Clearwater project that will start in 2019 and run through 2021. The project will add lanes, replace pavement, replace or repair bridges and construct the Dayton Parkway interchange.
The Environmental Assessment includes the Minnesota Environmental Assessment Worksheet (EAW) form.
The Environmental Assessment document is available on the project website at mndot.gov/i94-mg-clearwater.
The document also is available for public review and copying during business hours at the following locations:
- MnDOT Metro District Office, 1500 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113
- Maple Grove Library, 8001 Main Street N, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Maple Grove City Hall, Engineering, 12800 Arbor Lakes Parkway N, Maple Grove, MN 55369
- Dayton City Hall, 12260 S Diamond Lake Road, Dayton, MN 55327
- Rogers Library, 21300 John Milless Drive, Rogers, MN 55374
- Rogers City Hall, 22350 S Diamond Lake Road, Rogers, MN 55374
- Hennepin County Library – Minneapolis Central, Environmental Conservation Library, Government Documents, 2nd Floor, 300 Nicollet Mall, Minneapolis, MN 55401
- MnDOT Library, 395 John Ireland Boulevard, St. Paul, MN 55155
Comments can be mailed before the close of the public comment period Wednesday, Feb. 13, 2019, to Rick Dalton, Environmental Coordinator, at the Minnesota Department of Transportation, 1500 West County Road B2, Roseville, MN 55113 or email@example.com.
To request an ASL or foreign language interpreter, call 651-366-4720. To request other reasonable accommodations, call 651-366-4718; the Minnesota Relay service toll-free at 1-800-627-3529 (TTY, Voice or ASCII) or 711, or email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, or to sign up for e-mail project updates, visit the project website at mndot.gov/i94-mg-clearwater.