Ramp from southbound Hwy 280 to eastbound I-94 in St. Paul closes next week for drainage improvements, resurfacing
ROSEVILLE, Minn. – A much-needed project to improve drainage along the ramp from southbound Highway 280 to eastbound Interstate 94 in St. Paul will require a week-long closure beginning late next week.
The ramp will close early Thursday, Oct. 26 before morning rush hour so construction crews can install additional drain pipes to correct drainage problems along the ramp. The work also includes repairs and resurfacing to pavement on the ramp.
During the closure, motorists will need to follow the signed detours to reach eastbound I-94:
- SB I-35W and WB Hwy 36: South on Snelling Avenue to I-94
- EB Larpenteur Ave.: South on Snelling Avenue to I-94
- EB Como Ave.: North on Highway 280 to Larpenteur Avenue, east to Snelling Ave. and south to I-94
- EB Kasota Avenue: East to Snelling Avenue and south to I-94
- EB/WB University Avenue: South on Cretin Avenue to I-94
Weather permitting, the ramp will reopen the evening of Thursday, Nov. 2.
For updated road condition information, call 511 or visit www.511mn.org.