Shoulder closures at Hwy 68 bridge in Canby
WILLMAR, Minn. – Roadway shoulders are closed at the Highway 68 bridge in Canby today while crews work on seeding and ditch maintenance. They will close again next week while crews stripe the roadway and install rumble strips.
For everyone’s safety, MnDOT asks drivers to slow down when approaching and traveling through all work zones.
Orange cone reminders
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/MnDOTsouthwest.