Hwy 59 reduced to one lane in Marshall July 7-8
WILLMAR, Minn. – Hwy 59 will be reduced to one lane between South A Street and South First Street in Marshall for maintenance work beginning Tuesday, July 7. MnDOT crews will be removing two dead elm trees. Work is anticipated to be complete by end of day on Wednesday.
A flagging operation will be in effect; drivers may encounter short delays, please plan accordingly.
Watch for orange cones
MnDOT asks that travelers always drive with caution, and reminds everyone to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow-moving equipment
- Never enter a roadway that has been blocked with barriers or cones
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel and while walking or biking
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times
Follow us on Facebook at facebook.com/groups/MnDOTsouthwest.