Highway 19 lane closure starts Monday east of Morton
WILLMAR, Minn. —Highway 19 will be reduced to one lane from Fil-Mor Drive east of Morton to 370th Street west of Franklin, beginning Monday, June 22. Crews will be completing erosion control work through the week.
A flagging operation will be in effect and motorists may encounter short delays.
Watch for orange cones
MnDOT reminds motorists to:
- Slow down when approaching every work zone, then navigate through with care and caution
- Stay alert; work zones constantly change
- Watch for workers and slow moving equipment
- Obey posted speed limits; fine for a work zone violation is $300
- Minimize distractions behind the wheel
- Be patient; expect delays, especially during peak travel times