I-94 is now open from Fergus Falls to the North Dakota border
DETROIT LAKES, Minn. – (5:00 a.m.) The Minnesota Department of Transportation and the Minnesota State Patrol reopened Interstate 94 in Fergus Falls to the North Dakota border at 5:00 a.m.
Highways now open include:
- I-94 between Fergus Falls and ND border
- Hwy 10 from Lake Park to Dilworth
Highways still closed include:
- Hwy 210 from Fergus Falls and Breckenridge
- State and Federal highways in the following counties:
- Big Stone
- Check road conditions at www.511mn.org or call 511; it takes time to get roads back to good driving conditions.
- Be patient and remember snowplows are working to improve road conditions for their trip.
- Stay back at least 10 car lengths behind the plow, far from the snow cloud.
- Stay alert for snowplows that turn or exit frequently and often with little warning. Plows may also travel over centerlines or partially in traffic to further improve road conditions.
- Slow down to a safe speed for current conditions. Snowplows typically move at slower speeds.
For additional tips on safe winter driving, go to www.mndot.gov/workzone/winter.html.