West Central Minnesota Area Transportation Partnership
Area Transportation Partnerships (ATPs) were created by MnDOT to emphasize greater public involvement, enhance regional planning and increase cooperation development of the four-year State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP). West Central Minnesota ATP is one of eight ATPs in Minnesota.
ATP-4 covers 12 counties in west central Minnesota:
- Big Stone
- Otter Tail
Comment on our regional priorities
Each year, we develop an Area Transportation Improvement Program (ATIP) that lists the state, regional and local transportation priorities for most of the area encompassed by MnDOT District 4. The regional priorities listed in the ATIP are then recommended for inclusion in Minnesota’s STIP.
- View our Draft ATIP 2023-2026 (Excel)
- View the latest approved ATIP 2022-2025 (PDF)
- View recent amendments - Information coming soon!
- Submit a comment on our ATIP
Attend our next meeting
ATP-4 typically meets 3-4 times per year. The next meeting:
- Sept. 15, 2022, 10 a.m. to noon
Join the Virtual Meeting (Microsoft Teams)
Call-in number: 651-395-7448
(Audio-only) Meeting ID: 195 774 21
- View meeting agendas - Information coming soon!
- View meeting minutes - Information coming soon!