Work is underway on Hwy 10 in Wadena between Second St. W and Wadena Co. Rd. 4. Crews will reconstruct this segment through mid-August 2020.
Detour begins August 24
- Hwy 10 closes, detours in Wadena, Otter Tail counties. Work on final segment through October.
Hwy 10 open
Reconstruct westbound lanes. Both directions on new eastbound side.
- June 15–August 24: Expect lane shifts, narrow lanes (11 ft.), access changes.
- Be alert and patient. Expect traffic stops, especially when a train goes through Wadena
Hwy 71 access closed
Reconstruct the intersection and RR crossing to/from Hwy 10. Access closed, follow detour signs:
- Hwy 71 south of Hwy 10 use Hwy 29 and Second St SW.
- Hwy 71 north of Hwy 10 use Juniper Ave and Second St NW.
Co. Rd. 4 access closed
Reconstruct the intersection at westbound Hwy 10. Access closed, use Harry Rich Dr. to Co. Rd. 4/Sunny Brook Rd. Map
Wadena is open
Access to businesses and residences to be maintained and open, however expect changes and gravel surfaces. May include temporary entrances, side roads or back entrances. Watch for heavy equipment entering and exiting work areas.