Hwy 10 work zone
Eastbound one lane of traffic 24/7
Expect reduced speeds, lane closures or lane shifts from south of the Lake Orono bridge to Jackson Ave. in Elk River through early November.
- Eastbound one lane of traffic 24/7; outside lane, shoulder closed
- Westbound open on new lanes
- Access to be maintained and open, however expect changes.
- Proctor Ave. S closed week of Oct. 4—Proctor Ave. south of Hwy 10 closed; follow posted detour to Jackson Ave. or use alternate routes
- Pedestrians to follow detours signs and cross at one of the signalized intersections
Work in progress
- Reconstruct eastbound Hwy 10 shoulders, right-turn lanes, adjacent south entrances and road connections
- Install the multi-use trail along eastbound
- Work off-road on utilities, signals, lighting, turf, etc. through early November