Roadwork, current impacts
WEEKDAYS ONLY: Now until late October
Monday morning through Friday afternoon by 3 p.m.
Expect one-way traffic, detour
Crews will need to close one lane at a time to make concrete surface repairs and allow for 24 hour cure time.
- Eastbound Hwy 210 one-way through the work zone between Deerwood and Aitkin. Motorists will encounter lane shifts, one-way traffic and reduced speeds. Those from side entrances or streets MUST GO EAST through work zone.
- Week of July 19-23 ONLY:
- Road closed to all traffic at Co. Rd. 32/Co. Rd. 111 to replace pipe under road at Bass Lake. Follow detour signs along Co. Rd. 32, Co. Rd. 15 and Co Rd. 1 back to Hwy 210 Aitkin. Map, PDF
- Expect a hard closure at the pipe. Watch for signs, flaggers and stay out of closed areas.
- All lanes to reopen by Friday at 3 p.m.
- Westbound Hwy 210 detours between Aitkin and Deerwood. Follow detour signs along Hwy 169 Aitkin to Bennettville, then Aitkin Co. Rd. 11 and Crow Wing Co. Rd. 14 to Hwy 6 Bay Lake, back to Deerwood. Map, PDF
- Access open to those who live, work or visit areas along the work zone. However, expect access changes and segments of one-way traffic where crews are working. Periodic hard closures will also be necessary to replace two underground pipes.
- Access open to businesses in Deerwood and Aitkin. Hwy 210 remains open between Hwy 169 and Nineth Ave. W. in Aitkin
Hwy 210 open